Full-service B2B SEO
With search engines continually changing the way they rank sites, it’s difficult for anyone not fully immersed in the search engine optimization industry to keep track of what’s currently regarded as “best practices” in SEO.
SEO is a complicated and ever-evolving process, one that requires knowledge in a variety of disciplines that most of our industrial clients don’t have in-house.
That’s why Pilot Fish recommends companies rely on us for their B2B SEO services. We provide full-service SEO customized to what your website needs. How do we do this?
Here’s our process for full-service B2B SEO:
- Comprehensive Website Review – to determine what factors are preventing your site from performing better on search engines.
- Keyword Research and Competitor Analysis – to create a target list of keywords that provide your company the best opportunity for higher search engine positioning and more qualified site traffic. Additionally, our competitor analysis will provide you information how what your competitors are doing, a benchmark for where your company stands against them SEO-wise and what effort your company will need to overtake them in the search engines.
- SEO Copywriting and Coding – to better target your website with the type of content that your potential customers are searching for and the keyword terms that will generate the highest amount of quality traffic to your site and better conversion to leads.
- Off-Page SEO – to implement an ongoing SEO marketing strategy that leverages SEO content and social media marketing to build backlinks that are critical for search engine ranking.
- SEO Measurement and Reporting – to track progress of your site and make recommendations on ongoing SEO strategy.
Throughout the process you’ll be involved in providing information and feedback to ensure that the SEO services we customize for your company fulfill your business’ objectives. But the heavy lifting of this full-service SEO program will be on us – just as it should be.
- Metalworking survey supports need for SEO in industrial sectors
- Play the percentages to improve SEO and digital marketing effectiveness
- SEO planning saves your company time and money
- Value of industrial SEO to your business
- What successful B2B/industrial SEO looks like
- Elements of a successful B2B SEO strategy
- Why does your site need SEO?
- What is search engine optimization?
- Common SEO mistakes
- How to improve SEO
- Develop an SEO marketing strategy that works and keeps the boss happy